• Treasurer of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Named All-ECAC for finishing 12th with a time of 18:55 in the 5k race at the ECAC Championship on Nov. 19
- Posted career-best 5k time of 18:29.87 at the New England Championship on Oct. 8, finishing 25th overall in the race
- Also ran the 5k in 18:37 for an eighth-place finish at the Nassaney Invitational and 18:54 at the National Catholic Championship
- Ran the 6k with times of 21:51 at the Paul Short Invitational, 23:01.5 at the Patriot League Championship and 22:56 at the NCAA Northeast Regional
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran her best 5K of the season vs. New Hampshire and Providence with a time of 19:43.
- Also ran 5K times of 19:54 and at the ECAC Championship and 20:13 at the New England Championship.
- Competed in the 6K at the Paul Short Invitational, finishing with a time of 22:44.
- Also ran a 3K in a time of 10:50 at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet.
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran season-best 5K time of 18:57.20 versus New Hampshire
- Also rain in the Patriot League Championship 6K (81st, 23:48.20), Central Connecticut Mini Meet 3K (58th, 11:04.27), New England Championship (109th, 20:15.05) and National Catholic Championship (75th, 19:19.30).
Before Holy Cross:
- Two-year member of the varsity cross country team at Camp Hill High School
- 2013 team captain
- Earned second team Mid-Penn honors
- Set a personal record with a 5K time of 20:11.55
- Four-year member of the varsity track and field team
- 2014 team captain
- Won the 3,200 meter Mid-Penn championship
- Set the school record in the 1,600 meter race
- Named Mid-Penn All-Star in 2013
- Earned first team Carlisle Sentinel and second team Mid-Penn honors in 2014
- Member of National French Honor Society
- Daughter of Christian and Debra Matherne
- Has two brothers (Max and Kyle)
- Kyle played soccer at Grove City College
- Majoring in history
Matherne's Top 5KPerformances
|2016||18:29.87||New England Championship (10/8)|