• Ran a season-best 5K at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet in a time of 16:17.
• Also ran a 5K with a time of 16:43 vs. New Hampshire and Providence.
• Registered his best 8K time of the season at Paul Short Invitational in 26:32.
• Also ran 8K races at the New England Championship (26:37) and the Patriot League Championship (26:54).
• Ran the 5 mile at the National Catholic Championship in a time of 26:48, and the IC4A Championship with a time of 27:49.
• Competed in a 10K race at the NCAA Northeast Regional with a time of 34:04.
• Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
• Ran career-best 8K time of 25:45.20 at the Patriot League Championship
• Top performances included New Hampshire 6K (27th, 20:07.80), the Nassaney Invitational 5K (23rd, 16:40.20) and National Catholic Championship (63rd, 26:28.70)
• Ran at the New England Championship (152nd, 26:12.10), NCAA Northeast Regional 10K (160th, 33:04.81) and IC4A Championship 5 mile (42nd, 27:11.80)
• Participated in nine events
• Ran a season-best 8K time of 27:27 at the New England Championship
• Also ran at the National Catholic Championship (61st, 27:33.00) and the Paul Short Invitational (197th, 28:02)
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
Before Holy Cross:
• Came to the Crusaders from Monsignor Farrell High School in Staten Island, N.Y.
• Majoring in Economics
Bentivegna's Top 8K Performances
|2013||27:27||New England Championship (10/12)|
|2014||25:45.20||Patriot League Championship (11/1)|