|High School:||Austin Prep|
- Posted career-best 5k time (19:22) at the Nassaney Invitational on Sept. 10
- Also ran the 5k in times of 19:54 versus New Hampshire and Providence, 19:27 at the New England Championship, 23:45.6 at the Patriot League Championship and 20:10 at the ECAC Championship
- Ran the 6k in times of 23:10 at the Paul Short Invitational and 23:45.6 at the Patriot League Championship
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran a season-best 5K time of 19:55 at the National Catholic Championship.
- Also ran 5K times of 21:09 at the ECAC Championship, 19:56 at the New England Championship and 20:10 vs. New Hampshire and Providence.
- Competed in the 3K race at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet, finishing with a time of 11:37.
- Ran season-best 5K time of 19:22.55 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational
- Also ran in the ECAC Championship (90th, 20:09.80), Central Connecticut Mini Meet 3K (88th, 11:35.31) and New Hampshire (36th, 19:30.90)
Before Holy Cross:
- Member of the varsity cross country, indoor track and outdoor track teams at Austin Prep
- Ran a personal best 5K time of 19:18.6
- Earned Boston Globe All-Star honors in 2012 and 2013
- Named Catholic Central League MVP in 2013.
- Majoring in Accounting
Lombardo's Top 5K Performances
|2014||19:22||Nassaney Invitational (9/10)|