|High School:||Gill-St. Bernards|
- Recorded season-best 5k time of 19:54.64 at the New England Championship on Oct. 8
- Also ran the 5k in 21:34 versus New Hampshire and Providence, in 19:59 at the Nassaney Invitational, in 2016 at the Shriner Invitational and in 20:52 at the ECAC Championship
- Ran the 6k in 23:31 at the Paul Short Invitational
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran her best 5K time of the season at the New England Championship, finishing with a time of 21:50.
- Also ran a 5K in 22:31 vs. New Hampshire and Providence.
- Competed in a 6K race at the Paul Short Invitational, finishing with a time 25:21.
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
- Ran season-best 5K time of 19:02.97 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational
- Also ran in the Patriot League Championship 6K (54, 22:33.10), Central Connecticut Mini Meet 3K (40th, 10:54.60), New England Championship (JV, 15th, 19:06), NCAA Northeast Regional 6K (218th, 23:57.66), Paul Short Invitational 6K (123rd, 23:24) and New Hampshire (35th, 19:30.30)
- Named Patriot League Rookie of the Week and ECAC Division 1 Rookie of the Week for performance in Central Connecticut Mini Meet.
Before Holy Cross:
- Member of the varsity cross country, indoor track and outdoor track teams at Gill St. Bernard’s High School
- Ran a personal best 5K time of 19:13.90.
- Daughter of Andrew Benoit and Brenda Proscia
- Has two brothers (Nathaniel and Bartholomew) and one sister (Jacquelyn)
- Majoring in psychology
Benoit's Top 5K Performances
|2014||19:02.97||UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/20)|