• A Veteran Leader the Holy Cross Leadership Academy.
- Played in 16 matches with 12 starts, appearing in 44 sets
- Totaled 30 blocks on the season
- Recorded 45 kills, with a .206 hitting percentage, 6 digs and 1 ace
- Tallied 273 career blocks and holds the program’s all-time record for individual career blocks
- Played in all 29 matches, appearing in 95 sets
- Set an all-time Holy Cross record with 247 career blocks
- Finished second on the team with 68 total blocks
- Also had 81 kills, 10 assists, 20 digs and seven service aces
- Tallied a season-best nine blocks in against Navy on Oct. 8 and a season-high seven kills against Bucknell on Oct. 15
- Appeared in 27 of 29 matches, playing in 100 sets on the season.
- Led the Crusaders with 96 blocks, averaging 0.96 per set for the year.
- Her 96 blocks on the season rank fifth-best in school history, while her average of 0.96 blocks per set rank fourth all-time.
- Ranked seventh in the Patriot League for blocks per set.
- Ranked seventh on the team with 49 digs for the year.
- Registered 90 kills on the season, ranking her third on the Crusaders.
- Notched 16 service aces, ranking sixth on the team.
- Registered a career-high nine digs in a 3-2 win over Navy on Oct. 9.
- Named to Fairfield Invitational All-Tournament Team.
- Played in 25 of 27 matches on the season.
- Appeared in 91 sets.
- Her 0.91 blocks per set were good for the most by any freshman in program history.
- Blocks per set ranked fourth in the Patriot League for the season.
- Blocks per set are the fifth best in school history for a single season.
- Finished with 83 blocks which ranks sixth most in school history for a single season and most by any freshman.
- Ranked fourth on the team in kills with 113 and third on the team in aces with 16.
- Named to All-Tournament team at the Temple Invitational (Sept. 6) recording six blocks and 10 kills throughout the tournament.
- Tallied eight blocks in a 3-1 win over Army (Sept. 13).
- Recorded 11 kills in a win over Colgate (Sept. 26).
- Became the fourth Crusader ever to earn Patriot League Rookie of the Week (Sept. 29) while posting a .733 hitting percentage and 11 kills in a win over Bucknell (Sept.20).
Before Holy Cross:
- Was a four-year starting member of the varsity volleyball team at Convent of the Visitation High School under coach Joe Zimmerman.
- Was a captain and named team MVP for her senior season.
- Earned All-Conference honorable mention accolades as a freshman and sophomore.
- Earned All-Conference honors as a junior and senior.
- Team made state tournament appearances during her freshman and sophomore seasons.
- Was a three-season varsity alpine skiing team member with coach Jason Nickelson.
- Was a team captain during the 2012-2013 season of her club volleyball team (Mizuno Northern Lights) under coach Jackie Richter.
- Club team took third place at USJO National Championship in 2010.
- Won the AAU’s club division championship in 2012.
- Daughter of Brian and Joanne Mullen.
- Has one brother (Charlie).
- Majoring in Environmental Studies.
|Mullen's Career Statistics|