- Played in 21 matches with 14 starts, appearing in 61 sets
- Totaled 54 blocks on the season
- Recorded 102 kills with a .281 hitting percentage and 17 digs
- Had a season's best 12 kills and seven blocks against Rider (9/9/17)
- Played in all 29 matches, appearing in 99 sets.
- Led the team with 74 total blocks
- Tallied 114 kills and a .233 hitting percentage
- Also had 27 digs and 13 service aces
- Hit a season-best nine kills at Lafayette on Oct. 7 and a season-best seven blocks versus American on Oct. 1
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Appeared in 26 of 29 matches, playing in 79 sets on the season.
- Ranked sixth on the team with 61 kills for the year.
- Ranked third on the Crusaders with 50 blocks on the season.
- Registered a career-high five blocks in her collegiate debut against Iona on Aug. 28.
- Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- Four- Year member of the varsity volleyball team at St. Ignatius College Prep for coach Erik Eastman
- Team won Conference and Regional Championships in 2012
- Squad earned IHSA Academic Award in 2013 and 2014, and American Volleyball Coaches Association Academic Award in 2012 and 2013
- Posted 82 solo blocks over the course of her career
- Played club volleyball for Michio Chicago Volleyball Academy
- Club team won 2012 15-U Open Junior National Championship
- Member of National and Spanish Honor Societies
- Daughter of John and Monica Somerville
- Father, John, played basketball and track & field at Albany State University
- Has one brother (Matthew) and one sister (Courtney)
- Sister, Courtney (Class of 2016), plays volleyball at Hamilton College
- Has not yet declared a major.
|Somerville's Career Statistics|