AS A JUNIOR IN 2017:
• Played in four games at wide receiver, starting three times.
• Missed the remainder of the season due to injury.
• Caught 19 passes for 187 yards on the year.
• Also returned six punts for 33 yards.
• Ranked seventh in the Patriot League in punt return yards.
• Had season highs with 10 receptions for 87 yards at Connecticut.
• Made three catches for 55 yards in the victory at Bucknell.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2016:
• Saw action in 10 games at wide receiver with three starts.
• Ranked third on the team with 49 receptions for 513 yards and four touchdowns.
• Finished the season eighth in the Patriot League and 60th in the nation in receptions.
• Caught 13 passes for 151 yards and two scores at New Hampshire.
• Made 14 receptions for 131 yards and a touchdown at Albany.
• His 14 catches at Albany were the second most ever by a Holy Cross player in a single game, with his 13 receptions at New Hampshire tied for third.
• Totaled three receptions for 63 yards and a score against Fordham.
• Caught three passes for 59 yards in the victory over Harvard.
• Posted five receptions for 52 yards in the win at Lafayette.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2015:
• Played in all 11 games at wide receiver, starting three times.
• Ranked fourth on the team with 15 receptions for 154 yards.
• Recorded a season-best five catches for 55 yards at Fordham.
• Caught three passes for 29 yards in the victory over Lafayette.
• Made two receptions for 29 yards in the win at Bucknell.
• Had two catches for 20 yards at Lehigh.
• Posted two receptions for 15 yards in the victory over Bryant.
• Played for head coach John Brantley at Trinity Catholic High School in Ocala, Fla.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Named to the All-North Central Regional Elite Team as a senior.
• Caught 90 passes for 1,642 yards and 13 touchdowns over the course of his high school career.
• Helped lead team to four straight district championships.
• Also lettered in basketball and lacrosse, serving as a team captain in both sports.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Richard and Roberta DeNicola.
• Has one sister (Danielle).
• Majoring in Sociology.