- Played in nine games with nine starts
- Recorded 187 saves on 213 for a .878 save percentage
- Posted one shutout against Harvard (11/18) to give the team its first Division I victory in program history
- Ranked seventh for the most wins in program history with 28
- Also ranked seventh for all-time saves with 731
- Ranked fourth with a .911 save percentage
- Ranked fifth overall with a 1.88 goals against average
- Played in 16 games with 15 starts
- Tallied two assists on the season
- Recorded her first collegiate point against Franklin Pierce in a 3-0 win (1/22)
- Made 270 saves on 291 shots for a .928 save percentage with a 1.37 goals against average
- Notched an 11-4-0 overall mark
- Her 11 wins are tied sixth all-time in single season history
- Recorded five shutouts on the year
- Her 1.37 goals against average ranked third best in the league, ranks fourth all-time in the school’s history and fifth all time in single-season history
- Her .928 save percentage ranked fifth in the league, ranks fourth all-time in the school’s history and seventh all-time in single-season history
- Her 544 career saves rank seventh all-time in Holy Cross program history
- Her 25 career wins rank seventh all-time in program history
- Played in 14 games with 12 starts
- Made 274 saves on 298 shots for a .919 save percentage
- Finished the season 14-0-0, which ranked her first in the NEHC in winning percentage, making her the second goaltender to play the majority of the season in net for Holy Cross and hold a perfect record
- Notched a 1.74 goals against average, which was sixth in the conference
- Named to NEHC Open All-Tournament team
- Named NEHC Goaltender of the Week (2/15)
Before Holy Cross:
- Played two varsity season of ice hockey at Kent School.
- Team won Founder's League in 2013-14.
- Also competed in two varsity seasons of rowing and soccer.
- Name Most Valuable Player for soccer in 2013.
- Earned Honor Roll status 2012-2014.
- Daughter of George and Antonia.
- Has one brother (Dimitri).
- Majoring in Pre-Med.
- Aspires to attend medical school.