Luth Athletic Complex
The Luth Athletic Complex will serve both the championship dreams and wellness goals of the entire Holy Cross student body. These plans are buoyed by a $32.5 million commitment from John Luth ’74 and Joanne Chouinard-Luth, D.M.D.
The newly renovated and expanded Luth Athletic Complex provides our student-athletes with facilities consistent with those offered by other Division I athletic programs.
Features to be added soon include:
- 64,000 square foot indoor center (with 100 yards of turf for use by all field sports)
- Auxiliary gymnasium for basketball team practice and volleyball practice/competition
- 3,000 square feet of new space for sports medicine
- 9,500 square feet of new space for sports performance
- Locker rooms for all varsity teams
- Offices for all programs
- New meeting rooms/recruiting space
- Offices for all athletic administrators and athletic support services
- Exterior plaza for events
Click below for a closer look at some of the facilities which are currently housed inside the Luth Athletic Complex.