- Appeared in all 57 games for the Crusaders while starting in 56 contests
- Posted a batting average of .267 on the year with a .338 on-base percentage
- Tallied 20 RBI for the season while adding eight extra base hits, including one triple
- Scored 28 runs for the year
- Notched a pair of RBI against Furman (3/5), Harvard (3/30) and Bucknell (4/23)
- Scored a season-high three runs against Yale (3/19)
- Hit a triple in the Patriot League semifinals against Lehigh (5/14) while going 2-for-4 at the plate with a pair of runs scored and an RBI
- Notched a home run against Massachusetts (3/22)
- Appeared in two games as a pinch runner at #23 Texas A&M (2/13) and at Western Carolina (3/7)
- Also pitched 0.1 inning of relief at Western Carolina (3/7).
- Played two seasons of varsity baseball at Boston College High School under head coach Norm Walsh
- Named team captain as a senior
- Recorded a career .307 batting average with 14 doubles, three home runs and 29 runs batted in
- Batted .326 during senior season
- Played club baseball for the Northeast Baseball Mudhens under head coaches Matt Kruger and Scott Patterson
- Earned high academic honors all four years
- Also earned Scholar-Athlete Award as a junior and senior
- Member of National Honor Society.
- Son of Thomas Russo, Sr. and Cheryl Bellissimo
- Has three sisters (Ashley, Alexandra and Elizabeth)
- Father played rugby at Boston College
- Aunt (Paula Russo Sughrue ‘88) played soccer at Holy Cross
- Majoring in Political Science.