• A 360 Leader in the Holy Cross Leadership Academy.
• A member of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Enters 2016 season with highest career batting average in school history (.365).
- Started in 22 of 23 games played.
- Posted a .403 batting average with 25 hits, nine runs, 16 RBIs and four home runs.
- Led the Crusaders in batting average, slugging percentage (.645), on-base percentage (.479) and ranked second in hits.
- Batting average ranked third in the Patriot League.
- Ranks first in single-season Holy Cross history in batting average and slugging percentage.
- Ranks first all-time in batting average (.365), second all-time in slugging percentage (.543) and is tied for eighth in career home runs (8) and stolen bases (28).
- Named GoHolyCross.com Crusader of the Week (4/6), Patriot League and ECAC Division I Player of the Week (5/4 & 5/5).
- Named first team All-Patriot League.
- Member of the Holy Cross Leadership Academy and Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Started 14 of 24 games played
- Posted a .360 batting average with 18 hits, eight runs, seven RBIs and four doubles
- Had five multi-hit games
- Tallied three hits against Lehigh (04/19)
- Tallied three RBIs and one run on one hit against Army (04/28)
- Member of the Holy Cross Leadership Academy
- Earned second team All-Patriot League honors
- Started all 44 games
- Posted a .349 batting average with 45 hits, 32 runs, 17 RBIs and 18 stolen bases
- Led the team in batting average, hits, runs and stolen bases
- Earned Patriot League Player of the Week and Patriot League Rookie of the Week honors (03/11)
- Named first team College Sports Madness All-Patriot League.
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the varsity softball team at Hopkinton High School
- Team captain senior year
- Earned Tri-Valley League MVP honors as a senior, while being selected to the League All-Star team twice
- Received All-Scholastic honors from the Boston Globe and Boston Herald
- Two-time MetroWest Daily News first team All-Star
- Team won three straight Tri-Valley League Championships and the 2011 Division II South Sectional Championship
- Batted .453 with three home runs, 23 RBI, six stolen bases and 27 runs scored as a senior
- Tallied a .539 batting average as a junior
- Also a member of the varsity soccer and track teams … member of National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Michael and Linda Jarvis
- Has two brothers (Patrick and Christopher)
- Brother, Patrick (Class of 2013), played football at Holy Cross
- Cousin, Emily Gerstmayr Strehle, graduated from Holy Cross in 2001
- Has not yet declared a major