- Ran a career-best 8k time of 27:26 at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1
- Also ran the 8k in 29:05 at the Nassaney Invitational, 27:40.81 at the New England Championship, 28:27.9 at the Patriot League Championship and 29:02 at the IC4A Championship
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran a season-best 8K time of 28:20 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Also ran an 8K time of 28:46 at the New England Championship.
- Ran the 5K vs. New Hampshire and Providence, finishing with a time of 17:40.
- Also competed in the 5 mile at the UMass Dartmouth invitational, earning a time of 27:59.
Before Holy Cross
- Two year varsity member of the cross country, indoor and outdoor track teams at Glastonbury High School
- Cross country team captain his senior season
- All-Conference his senior year
- Team won Conference Championship his junior and senior years, and qualified for New England Championship his senior year
- Outdoor track team won Conference Championship his senior year
- National Honor Society
- Son of Paul and Cathy Silas
- Has one brother (David)
- Majoring in Chemistry
Silas' Top 8K Performances
|2016||27:26||Paul Short Invitational (10/1)|