|Hometown:||Stone Mountain, Ga.|
|High School:||St. Pius X Catholic|
• Played for head coach Paul Standard at St. Pius X Catholic High School in Atlanta, Ga.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Received All-State honors from the Georgia High School Football Coaches Association as a junior.
• A two-time All-County selection.
• Helped lead team to two region championships (2014 and 2015), as a state runner-up finish (2014).
• Team also made four straight playoff appearances.
• Son of Deborah Holloman-Gooding and Brad Gooding.
• Step-father, Brad, played football at North Carolina.
• Has two brothers (T.J. and Julian).
• Brother, T.J., played football at South Carolina.
• Has not yet declared a major.