Women's Novice Eight Wins Gold at Knecht Cup
WEST WINDSOR, N.J. – The women’s rowing team raced at the Knecht Cup on April 14 at Mercer Lake. The women’s novice eight won gold at the Knecht Cup. The varsity eight also brought home a first place finish in the race.
- In the varsity four, the Crusaders finished sixth with a time of 8:11.38.
- In the varsity eight, Holy Cross placed fifth with a time of 7:03.85.
- The varsity four raced George Mason, Wichita State, Manhattan, Old Dominion and Duquesne and placed third at 8:13.21.
- The novice eight finished first against UMass, Pittsburgh, Villanova, Duquesne, and Jefferson with a time of 7:16:73 to win gold.
- The varsity eight finished first against Duquesne, Jeffereson, George Mason, and Old Dominion with a time of 7:01.09.
-Go Cross Go-