- Ran career-best 8k in 26:28 at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1
- Also ran the 8k in 26:55.90 at the New England Championship, 27:32.7 at the Patriot League Championship and 28:34 at the IC4A Championship
- Ran the 5k in 16:17 versus New Hampshire and Providence, the five mile in 28:06 at the National Catholic Championship and the 10k in 34:19.25 at the NCAA Northeast Regional
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Ran his best 8K time of the season at the New England Championship with a time of 27:37.
- Also ran an 8K time of 28:00 at the Paul Short Invitational.
- Ran the 5K at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet (16:37) and vs. New Hampshire and Providence (17:17).
- Also ran a 5 mile at the IC4A Championship in a time of 29:06.
- Ran season-best 8K time of 27:22.24 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational
- Also ran against New Hampshire 6K (41st, 21:08.50), in the Central Connecticut Mini Meet 5K (JV, 15th, 16:41.98) and IC4A Championship 5 mile (128th, 29:49.30)
Before Holy Cross:
- Three-year member of the cross country team at Concord Academy
- Named 2013 Eastern Independent League All-Star and Boston Globe All-Scholastic in 2013
- Two-year member of the track & field team, competing in mid distance/throw
- Set school record in 4 x 400 meter relay during senior year
- Came in third place in the 800 meter at 2014 Odell Championships
- Placed eighth in 2014 NEPSAC Division III Championship in 800 meter
- One year member of track & field at Littleton High School\
- Competed in sprints/mid distance/throws
- Was the fastest 400 meter runner as a freshman, running 59.08 at 2011 Massachusetts State Championships
- Played lacrosse for one season
- Member of the Cambridge Sports Union track & field/cross country club team
- Son of Joseph and Judith Gallagher
- Uncle, Kenneth (class of ’79) ran track & field, competing in the long jump
- Cousins Brendan (class of ’07) and Matthew Webb (class of ’11) both played men’s ice hockey for Holy Cross
- Majoring in English and studio art
Gallagher's Top 8KPerformances
|2016||26:28||Paul Short Invitational (10/1)|