AS A JUNIOR IN 2017:
• Started all 11 games at right guard.
• Key part of an offensive line which paved the way for the Crusaders to average 397.5 total yards and 23.1 points per contest.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2016:
• Played in four games as a backup along the offensive line.
• Saw action against Bucknell, Lafayette, Morgan State and New Hampshire.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2015:
• Appeared in three games as a backup offensive linemen.
• Saw action against Albany, Lafayette and Georgetown.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played for head coach Mike Kruczek at the Trinity Preparatory School in Winter Park, Fla.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Earned first team All-Orange County honors from the Florida Athletic Coaches Association as a senior, after being an honorable mention selection as a junior.
• Also lettered in both soccer and weightlifting.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Thomas and Deborah Costello.
• Has one brother (Ian).
• Majoring in Economics.