AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2017:
• Appeared in all 11 games as a backup defensive lineman.
• Totaled nine tackles, including seven solo stops, a sack and three tackles for loss.
• Also recorded a fumble recovery, a pass breakup and two quarterback hurries.
• Posted two tackles and a sack in the victory over Georgetown.
• Had two tackles with one tackle for loss at Connecticut.
• Made two tackles in the win over No. 9 New Hampshire.
• Recovered a fumble in the shutout victory at Bucknell.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2016:
• Saw action in six games as a backup defensive lineman, against Bucknell, Colgate, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Harvard and Lehigh.
• Made one tackle at Colgate.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played for head coach Paul Padalino at the Landon School in Bethesda, Md.
• Earned first team All-Conference honors in 2015.
• Selected as his team’s Offensive/Defensive Lineman of the Year.
• Also a member of the varsity track and field and basketball teams.
• Served as team captain in football, basketball and track.
• Son of Milford and Lois Ebo.
• Has two sisters (Lauren and Laiya).
• Majoring in Political Science and Spanish.