Track & Field Teams Open Season at Boston University
Holy Cross Athletics 11-30-2017
|Holy Cross at Boston University Season Opener|
|Boston, Mass. // BU Track & Tennis Center|
|Saturday, Dec. 2||11:00 a.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- The Holy Cross men's and women's track & field teams will open the 2017-2018 indoor season at Boston University Saturday, Dec. 2.
- Five Crusaders on the women's team qualified for the New England Indoor Championship after their performances last year at the BU Season Opener.
- Out of those five, three return to the team this year. Junior Isabelle DiMare and seniors Meghan Dietter and Jamison Briggs will look to qualify for the New England Indoor Championships again this year.
- On the men's side, junior Brandon Thornhill also qualified for the New England Championships with his 8:43 time in the 60m hurdles at the BU Season Opener last year.
- The men's team will also compete at the Southern Connecticut Heptathlon Friday, Dec. 1.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Track & Field
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Football Official Black Uniform Reveal
Football vs. Yale Video Recap (9/15/2018)
Football 2018 Home Opener Hype Video