Men's Swimming & Diving Competes at Bryant and UConn
Final Score: Holy Cross 90, Bryant 197
Location: Smithfield, R.I.
Date: Feb. 3, 2018
The Lead: The men's swimming and diving teams competed at both Bryant and UConn on Saturday, Feb. 3.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM BRYANT:
- Freshman Nathan Kramer placed second in the 100 back (55.28). Kramer also finished second in the 100 free with a time of 49.86.
- Freshman Andrew Magel finished third in the 100 breast with a time of 1:03.99.
- Freshman Mack Sullivan placed second in the 200 breast (2:17.06).
- Senior Hayden Kucharski finished first in the 200 IM with a time of 2:06.09. Freshman Kaikea Wilinski finished second in the same event with a time of 2:07.01. Magel was third with a time of 2:08.69.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM UCONN:
- Junior Joe Dillard placed second in the 100 breast (59.53).
- Junior Sam Devine finished second in the 100 free (54.03).
The Crusaders will travel to Anapolis, Md. to compete in the Patriot League Championships starting Feb. 14.