Patriot League Championships: Day One
Holy Cross Athletics 02-14-2018
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - The Holy Cross swimming & diving teams opened up competition at Navy for the Patriot League Championships Feb. 14.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY ONE:
- In the women's 200 medley relay, the team of freshman Brianna Larnard, sophomore Kayleigh Hoagland, junior Caroline Body and senior Katie Conners placed sixth with a finals time of 1:45.58, which broke the school record.
- In the 800 free relay, freshman Emily Sullivan, Hoagland, Conners and senior Nina Sparre took ninth with a time of 7:43.19.
- On the men's side, the relay team of freshman Kaikea Wilinski, juniors Kevin Lagasse and Steven Tierney and senior Jake Sbarbaro placed 10th with a finals time of 1:36.42 in the 200 medley relay.
- In the 800 free relay, freshman Nathan Kramer and Chris Cerulli, Tierney and Sbarbaro placed ninth with a time of 6:59.89.
- In the 3-meter diving event, senior Jimmy Nugent finished 13th overall with a score of 204.05.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Swimming & Diving
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Holy Cross Basketball Season Tickets On Sale!
2018 Football Golf Outing
Head Coach Bob Chesney - Mic'd Up