Men's Lacrosse Readies for Bucknell
Game 6: Holy Cross (1-4, 0-2 Patriot League)
vs. Bucknell (3-2, 1-1 Patriot League)
|DATE:||Sat., March 10, 2018 // 1:00 p.m.||LOCATION:||Worcester, Mass.|
|LAST MEETING:||10-8, HC (March 10, 2017)|
|LIVE STATS:||GoHolyCross.com||LIVE VIDEO:||Patriot League Network|
WORCESTER, Mass. - The Holy Cross men’s lacrosse team will host Bucknell at Kuzniewski Field on Saturday, March 10. The Crusaders and Bison will play at 1:05 p.m. in a Patriot League match up.
• The Crusaders enter the game with Bucknell with a 1-4 overall record and 0-2 mark in conference action.
• Most recently, the Crusaders dropped a 13-5 decision against then-No. 9 Loyola.
• Drew Babiak leads Holy Cross offensively with eight goals.
• Justin Lynskey has posted seven points with two assists and five goals.
• Between the pipes, Jonathan Tesoro has started each game for Holy Cross. He has made 38 saves for a .442 save percentage and a 12.07 goals against average.
• Defensively, Matt Farrell has paced the Crusaders with 10 caused turnovers, 22 ground balls, and posted one goal and one assist in his last game.
Scouting the Bison
• The Bison travel to Worcester with a 3-2 overall record and 1-1 mark in the Patriot League.
• The Bison defeated then-No. 18/20 Colgate (13-10) and fell to Navy (13-8) in conference action.
• Will Sands leads Bucknell, with 28 points on 10 goals and 18 assists.
• Faceoff specialist Jarett Witzal has won 45.8% of faceoffs and has taken nearly every faceoff for the Bison.
• Benny Borgognone has started in all five games to lead the team with five caused turnovers.
• Christian Klipstein ha played 190:21 minutes for Bucknell to post a .465 save percentage and 11.98 goals against average.
• The Crusaders will play at #12 Army on March 17 at 12:00 p.m. to continue Patriot League play.