Men's Rowing Heads to George Washington Invitational
WORCESTER, Mass. – The men’s rowing team will compete at the George Washington Invitational in Washington, D.C. on April 6 and 7. The GW Invitational is the largest collegiate rowing competition in the Washington, D.C. metro area and features nine men’s teams competing, including Holy Cross. The other men’s programs racing are GW, Georgetown, Michigan, Navy, FIT, Hobart, Drexel, and MIT.
- Across the two days of racing, the Crusaders will compete in six races.
- Holy Cross will bring three eight boats to Washington, D.C.
- To start the racing, the men’s third varsity eight will race GW and FIT at 2:20 p.m.
- The men’s junior varsity eight will race at 3:20 p.m. against GW and FIT.
- At 4:20 p.m., the men’s varsity eight will race GW and FIT.
- On April 7, the men’s third varsity eight will compete against Navy and Drexel at 9:50 a.m.
- The junior varsity eight will also race Navy and Drexel on April 7, at 11:00 a.m.
- To cap off the GW Invitational, the men’s varsity eight will race Navy and Drexel at 12:00 p.m.
To read more about the GW Invitational, click here.
To follow live updates from the races, click here.
-Go Cross Go-