Women's Lacrosse Heads to No. 8 Loyola for Regular Season Finale
Game 17: Holy Cross (6-10, 4-4 Patriot League)
at #8 Loyola Maryland (12-3, 8-0 Patriot League)
|DATE:||April 28 | 1:05 p.m.||LOCATION:||Baltimore, Md.|
|LAST MEETING:||L, 18-11 | April 8, 2017|
|LIVE STATS:||Game Tracker||LIVE VIDEO:||Patriot League Network|
WORCESTER, Mass. - Holy Cross will play its regular season finale on Saturday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m. at the Ridley Athletic Complex in Baltimore, Md. against No. 8 Loyola.
• Holy Cross will play its final game of the regular season with a 4-4 Patriot League record and 6-10 overall record.
• The Crusaders are led by Keely Connors, who has recorded 71 draw controls on the season, just two shy of breaking the all-time single season record at Holy Cross. Connors picked up a season-high nine draws on April 21.
• Audrey Mandaro leads the league in caused turnovers per game at 2.13, while Emma Gill ranks fourth at 1.63 per game. Mandaro also ranks 19th nationally.
• Five Crusaders have reached the 20 point mark: Connors (37), Baker Earl (27), Bryn Carroll (22), Maggie Moriarty (22), and Kerianne Moran (20).
• With four assists in the 12-10 win over America, Moriarty marked a new career high and leads Holy Cross in helpers with 14.
• With a .431 save percentage, Julia Maloney has started in every game for Holy Cross. The senior netminder has posted 134 saves on the season.
• The Crusaders are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. At 4-4, Holy Cross is in a tie with Colgate for fifth place.
• A win will secure a playoff spot regardless of other results.
• If Holy Cross is defeated, they can still make the playoffs as long as Colgate defeats Lafayette or a Bucknell win over Army.
• The Greyhounds host the Crusaders with a 12-3 record and an 8-0 Patriot League record.
• Livy Rosenzweig leads the Greyhounds with 35 goals and 32 assists for 67 points.
• Loyola averages 16.60 goals per game and 9.93 goals against per game.
• Two goalies have seen significant minutes for the Greyhounds, led by Kady Glynn who has played in all 15 games with an 11.42 goals against average and .465 save percentage.
• Kristen Yanchoris has posted a team-best 18 caused turnovers.
• If the Crusaders secure a playoff spot they will play in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Tuesday, May 1.
-Go Cross Go-