Softball Set for Final Home Game
Holy Cross Athletics 05-02-2018
|Holy Cross (11-30, 4-11 Patriot League) vs. Bryant (12-29, 6-8)|
|Worcester, Mass. // Freshman Field|
|Thursday, May 3||4:35 p.m.||--||Click Here|
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- The Holy Cross softball team will host Bryant for the final home game of the season on May 3 at 4:35 p.m. on Freshman Field.
- The Crusaders dropped the final Patriot League home series against Colgate this past weekend after losing, 5-1, on Sunday, April 29.
- Junior Jackie Brewster has been ranked in the top ten in batting averages in the Patriot League throughout the course of the season. Her .357 average is good for third overall in the confernce. She leads the Patriot League with a .453 on base percentage and is tied for third with 12 doubles on the season. Brewster is four doubles away from breaking the Holy Cross single-season record. She is also three hits away from earning a spot on the single-season hit record list.
- Sophomore Sydney Behrens comes is ranked second on the team with a .319 average and has 29 hits and 11 RBIs.
- Bryant comes Holy Cross after dropping their last six games and is 12-29 overall.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Softball
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Holy Cross Commencement 2018
2017-18 Year in Review