Women's Soccer Takes On Loyola (Md.) and Dartmouth This Week
Holy Cross Athletics 10-06-2017
|Holy Cross (2-7-2, 0-3-1 Patriot League) vs. Loyola (Md.) (2-9-0, 0-4-0 Patriot League)|
|Baltimore, Md. // Ridley Athletic Complex|
|Saturday, Oct. 7||12:00 p.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
|Series Record: Holy Cross leads, 2-1-1||Last Meeting: LOY 1, HC 0 (10/29/2016)|
|Holy Cross (2-7-2, 0-3-1 Patriot League) vs. Dartmouth (5-6-0, 0-2-0 Ivy League)|
|Worcester, Mass. // Linda Johnson Smith Soccer Stadium|
|Tuesday, Oct. 10||7:35 p.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
|Series Record: Holy Cross leads 6-3-0||Last Meeting: DC 7, HC 0 (10/14/1992)|
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- The Holy Cross women’s soccer team is back in action for two games this week, as the Crusaders take on Loyola (Md.) on the road Saturday before facing Dartmouth at home on Tuesday night.
- Sophomore goalkeeper Caroline Cashion has started all 11 games in net for the Crusaders. She has posted a save perctenage of .773 with a 1.30 goals against average in that time, and notched a trio of shutouts.
- In the loss to Boston University, Cashion registered a new career-high with 14 saves.
- Junior Ang Seslija leads the Holy Cross offense with six points on three goals this season.
- Senior Emily George ranks second on the Crusaders with four points on the season with one goal and two assists.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Volleyball vs. Colgate Highlights (9/21/2018)
Football Official Black Uniform Reveal
Football vs. Yale Video Recap (9/15/2018)