Men's Rowing To Compete At Head of the Charles Regatta
WORCESTER, Mass. – The Holy Cross men’s rowing team will continue the fall season at the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston, Mass on Oct. 21 and 22.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The Holy Cross men’s rowing team will race three boats in the Head of the Charles on Oct. 21 and 22.
- At last week’s Quinsigamond Snake Regatta, the men’s varsity eight boat finished in first place for the eighth-consecutive year.
- The first Crusader boat to race at the Charles is the men’s club eight (Bow 13) at 2:23 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 21.
- Holy Cross will race two boats on Sunday, Oct. 22. The first at 1:48 p.m. is the men’s championship eight (Bow 23). The final race for the Crusaders will take place at 2:05 p.m. for the men’s collegiate eight (Bow 19)
- For more information about the Head of the Charles Regatta, click here. A live broadcast is available here.
BARR ON THE RACE:
"After a great first weekend we look forward to racing on the Charles this weekend. We will be in with the best of the best at the biggest Regatta in the world. Let's hope for fair conditions and some great racing!"
The Crusaders will travel to Philadelphia, Pa. for the Head of the Schuylkill Regatta on Oct. 28.