• Ran a season-best 5K time of 20:37 at the ECAC Championship.
• Also ran 5K times of 20:54 at the UMass Dartmouth invitational, 20:56 at the New England Championship and 21:27 vs. New Hampshire and Providence.
• Ran a 6K in a time of 25:07 at the Paul Short Invitational.
• Competed in the 3K at the Central Connecticut Mini Meet, earning a time of 11:26.
• Ran season-best 5K time of 20:01.21 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational
• Also ran against New Hampshire (53rd, 21:06.40).
• Ran a season-best 5K time of 19:50.38 at the UMass Dartmouth Invitational
• Also ran at New Hampshire (39th, 19:55), the Nassaney Invitational (64th, 20:28.8), the New England Championship (50th, 19:52), the Patriot League Championship 6K (92nd, 25:33.27) and the ECAC Championship (11th, 20:58.7).
Before Holy Cross:
• Three-year member of the varsity cross country and indoor track and teams at Nashoba Regional H.S.
• Cross country and indoor track captain senior year
• League all-star in 2011 and 2012
• Milford Daily News all-star in 2011
• Worcester Telegram and Gazette all-star 2011
• Sentenial and Enterprise all-star in 2011 and 2012
• Holds school record in the mile and two mile
• Team was Mid Wach League Division B Champion in 2010, 2011 and 2012
• Three-year member of the lacrosse team at Nashoba Regional H.S.
• Also played for Central Mass Club Lacrosse
• Received Boston College Book Award
• Member of National Honor Society and Student Council.
• Daughter of John and Lisa McCormack
• Has one brother (Colin)
• Majoring in Math
McCormack's Top 5K Performances
|2013||19:50.38||UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/21)|
|2014||20:01.21||UMass Dartmouth Invitational (9/20)|