Field Hockey Set To Face Dartmouth On Senior Day
Holy Cross Athletics 10-23-2017
|Holy Cross (6-9, 2-3 Patriot League) vs. Dartmouth (6-8, 2-3 Ivy League)|
|Worcester, Mass. // Hart Turf Field|
|Tuesday, Oct. 24||6:05 p.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
|Series Record: Dartmouth leads 15-9||Last Meeting: DC 2, HC 1 (10/26/16)|
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- The Holy Cross field hockey team is set to play its final regular season home game Tuesday night, as the Crusaders play host to Dartmouth at 6:05 p.m.
- On Tuesday, Holy Cross will honor the four senior members of the field hockey team who have shown dedication to the program on and off the field over the past four years. This year’s senior class includes forward Maureen Connolly, defender Casey Considine, defender Sammy Gjeltema and midfielder Rachel Lapar.
- Connolly leads the Patriot League with 38 points on the season, including 15 goals and eight assists. Her 2.53 points per game are currently tied for seventh overall in the nation. She has also tallied 114 points in her career, which rank second all-time in program history.
- Sophomore Marcia LaPlante has started every game in net for the Crusaders, posting a record of 6-9 with a .751 save percentage and 3.14 goals against average. She ranks second in the Patriot League in save percentage and saves per game at 9.47.
- Junior Emily Loprete currently ranks seventh in the Patriot League with 1.27 points per game. She has tallied eight goals with three assists in 15 contests.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Field Hockey
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Crusaders Against Cancer 5k
Men's Ice Hockey
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Canisius Game Recap (10/13/18)
Football at Harvard Highlights (10/12/2018)