Crusaders To Host UConn
Holy Cross Athletics 04-13-2017
The Holy Cross women’s rowing team will host Connecticut at home on Lake Quinsigamond. Here is what you need to know as the Crusaders prepare to take on the Huskies.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- On Saturday April 15, the Holy Cross women’s rowing team will continue the 2017 spring season by hosting Connecticut at home on Lake Quinsigamond.
- The Crusaders will compete in the women’s varsity four, women’s second varsity eight and women’s varsity eight competitions.
- The women’s varsity four will compete at 10:50 a.m., the second varsity eight will compete at 11:00 a.m. and the varsity eight will compete at 11:10 a.m. To see the full schedule and lane assignments go here.
- Last week, the novice four placed second at the Knecht Cup and the varsity four placed fifth out of 24 boats. To read the recap, go here.
- The Crusaders return to action when they host MIT and Rhode Island on Lake Quinsigamond on Saturday, April 22.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Rowing
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Thank You, Donors | Crusader Athletics Fund
2017 Basketball Season Tickets On Sale Now!
SAAC Walkthrough of the Luth Athletic Complex | Holy Cross Athletics