Women's Lacrosse Set for American on Senior Day
Game 16: Holy Cross (5-10, 3-4 Patriot League)
vs. American (3-11, 0-6 Patriot League)
|DATE:||April 21 | 2:05 p.m.||LOCATION:||Worcester, Mass.|
|LAST MEETING:||W, 12-10 | April 22, 2017|
|LIVE STATS:||GoHolyCross.com||LIVE VIDEO:||Patriot League Network|
• Holy Cross will play its final home game of the 2018 season with a 5-10 overall record and 3-4 Patriot League mark.
• The Crusaders rank first in the Patriot League with 9.67 caused turnovers per game.
• Averaging 2.00 caused turnovers per game, Audrey Mandaro ranks 20th nationally and leads the league.
• Keely Connors scored her 50th career goal in the Crusaders last outing, with a two-goal performance at Boston University. The junior leads the team with 32 goals and two assists for 34 points.
• With a .434 save percentage, Julia Maloney has started every game in for the Crusaders. She has made 128 saves in the season.
• The Crusaders are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. At 3-4, Holy Cross is in a tie with Army West Point in sixth place in the league standings.
• A win will not yet secure a playoff bid for Holy Cross.
• The Eagles travel to Worcester with a 3-11 overall record and 0-6 Patriot League mark.
• American’s leading goal scorer is Emma Vinall, who has put up 29 goals. Erica Skowron leads the team in points with 14 goals and 22 assists for 36 points.
• At the draw, Leah Brennan leads with 52 and Vinall has 40.
• Three goaltenders have seen significant minutes for the Eagles, led by Fiona Geier who has played in 10 games. Geier holds a .431 save percentage and 13.50 goals against average.
• As a team, the Eagles average 9.79 goals per game and 15.43 goals against per game.
• Holy Cross will travel to play at No. 8 Loyola to conclude the regular season at 1:00 p.m. on April 28.
-Go Cross Go-