Men's Rowing Competes At Princeton Chase Regatta
Regatta: Princeton Chase Regatta
Date: Sunday, Oct. 30, 2016
Location: Princeton, N.J. (Lake Carnegie)
The Lead: The Holy Cross men's rowing team competed at the Princeton Chase Regatta on Lake Carnegie.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Three Crusader boats competed in the varsity heavyweight eight race. The varsity eight placed 25th with a time of 13:39.878 out of 44 boats. The second varsity eight was 37th (14:10.713), while the third varsity eight was 44th (15:34.879). Princeton won with a time of 12:37.211.
- Holy Cross "A" placed 28th in the varsity four competition out of 30 boats with a time of 16:55.644. Holy Cross "B" was 30th with a time of 17:28.064. Princeton won with a time of 14:25.343.
- Holy Cross Varsity Eight: Ally Sullivan (coxswain), Vince LaMonte, Keenan Moore, Sean Horan, John Kane William McCue, Nate Gould, Mathew Zakrzewski, Barrett Shea.
- Holy Cross Second Varsity Eight: Ben MacDougald (coxswain), Connor Mudrick, Nathaniel Lombardi, Luca Szczepanik, Christian Kerrigan, Chris Mudrick, Paul Stanovich, John Romano, Aiden Maynard.
- Holy Cross Third Varsity Eight: John Swartzwelder (coxswain), Sam Mahoney, Rob Jelcz, Luke Graham, Thomas McGrail, Adam LaMothe, Patrick Powell, Jake Mullin, Ian Burns.
- The Crusaders return to action when they conclude the fall season when the novice team competes at the Green Monster Regatta on the Connecticut River in Hanover, N.H., on Nov. 6.
- You can stay connected with the Holy Cross men's rowing team by following the Crusaders on Twitter @HCMRowing.