Men's Rowing To Start Spring Season At The Murphy Cup
Holy Cross Athletics 03-25-2017
The Holy Cross men’s rowing team will travel to Philadelphia, Pa., to start its spring season. Here is what you need to know as the Crusaders prepare for the Murphy Cup on March 25.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- On Saturday, March 25, the Holy Cross men's rowing team will begin its 2017 spring season when it will compete at the 35th Murphy Cup on the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia hosted by Temple.
- The Crusaders will compete in the men's collegiate varsity eight and the men's collegiate JV eight competitions.
- The second varsity eight will compete in its opening heat versus Drexel, North Carolina, Temple, UMass and St. Joseph’s. The varsity eight will take on Lafayette, Rhode Island, Virginia and Villanova. For a schedule of the Murphy Cup go here.
- After the Murphy Cup, the Crusaders will take on Columbia, Dartmouth and MIT in Teaneck, N.J. on Saturday, April 1.
- You can stay connected with the Holy Cross men's rowing team by following the Crusaders on Twitter @HCMRowing.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Rowing
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Field Hockey vs. Colgate Highlights (9/23/17)
Men's Soccer vs. Northeastern Highlights (9/20/17)
That Football Feeling - Sights and Sounds from Week 3