Crusaders To Take On Three Nationally Ranked Teams At George Washington Invitational
The Holy Cross men’s rowing team will continue its 2017 season at the 29th George Washington Invitational in Washington, D.C., against No. 13 George Washington, No. 16 Navy and No. 20 Drexel. Here is what you need to know as the Crusaders prepare for the George Washington Invitational.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- On Saturday, April 8, the Holy Cross men’s rowing team will compete at the George Washington Invitational on the Potomac River in Washington, D.C.
- The Crusaders’ varsity eight will take on No. 13 George Washington for the Sullivan Cup at 9:00 a.m., while the varsity eight will compete versus No. 16 Navy and No. 20 Drexel at 12:50 p.m.
- The second varsity eight will compete versus George Washington at 8:00 a.m., while it will take on Navy and Drexel at 11:50 a.m.
- Georgetown, Hobart, No. 19 FIT and MIT will also be at the regatta. The teams will be competing for the Oliver T. Carr Bowl given to the winner of the team points championship.
- For live results go here and for video coverage go here.
- After the George Washington Invitational, the Crusaders will take on Georgetown and Marist in Princeton, N.J., on Saturday, April 15.