Swimming & Diving Teams to Take on Providence on Senior Day
Holy Cross Athletics 01-19-2018
WORCESTER, Mass. - The men's and women's swimming & diving teams are set to host Providence on Saturday, Jan. 20 at 11:00 a.m. for Senior Day.
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW
- The Holy Cross men's and women's swimming & diving teams will honor the 17 seniors for their dedication to the programs over the past four years.
- The men's team lost to Colgate 148 to 146 last weekend. Junior Steve Tierney led the Crusaders placing first in the 200 free and 100 fly (1:49.76, 52.17)
- On the women's side, the Crusaders lost to Colgate 167 to 122. Two Holy Cross relay teams finished first overall in the 200 Medly Relay (1:51.45) and in the 400 Free Relay (3:45.32).
- The Friars will come to Worcester after losing to Villanova, 135 to 66.
- In the 2016-2017 season, the men lost 156 to 142 and the women lost 179 to 119 in a dual-meet against the Friars.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Men's Swimming & Diving
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Women's Basketball Senior Day Video Recap (2/24/2018)
Men's Lacrosse Patriot League Opener Hype
Women's Ice Hockey
Women's Ice Hockey NEWHA Tournament Hype Video