Patriot League Championships: Day Two
Holy Cross Athletics 02-15-2018
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - The Holy Cross women's and men's swimming and diving teams continued competition at the Patriot League Championships on Feb.15.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY ONE:
- In the women's 400 medley relay, the team of freshman Brianna Larnard, sophomore Kayleigh Hoagland, junior Caroline Body and senior Katie Conners placed seventh with a fianls time of 3:53.42, which broke a Holy Cross school record.
- In the 50 free preliminary round, Hoagland broke a school record with her time of 23.97 and finished in 18th.
- Freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj also broke a school record in the 200 IM (2:08.01) and finished in 27th.
- In the men's 400 medley relay, freshman Nathan Kramer, junior Steve Tierney and Kevin Lagasse and senior Jake Sbarbaro placed tenth with a time of 3:30.87. Tiernery led the relay with the 100 back and broke a Holy Cross record.
- Kramer broke a school record in the 200 IM with a prelimiary time of 1:58.48 and finished in 28th.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Swimming & Diving
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Football vs. Yale Video Recap (9/15/2018)
Football 2018 Home Opener Hype Video
Field Hockey 2018 Hype Video