Swimming & Diving Breaks Six Holy Cross Records at Patriot League Championships
Holy Cross Athletics 02-16-2018
ANNAPOLIS, Md. - The Holy Cross swimming & diving teams continued with competition at the Patriot League Championships on Feb. 17.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM DAY THREE:
- Freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj broke the Holy Cross record in the 400 IM in the prelimiary round and then broke it again in the finals. Her finals time was 4:30.54 and she finished in 15th.
- Junior Caroline Body placed 15th in the finals for the 100 breast (1:07.40).
- In the preliminary round, freshman Brianna Larnard broke the school record in the 100 fly 57.11 and finished 25th.
- In the 200 free relay, the team of sophomore Kayleigh Hoagland, Body and seniors Nina Sparre and Katie Conners broke a school record with a time of 1:37.92 and finished 10th in the finals.
- Freshman Nathan Kramer also broke the men's Holy Cross record in the 400 IM with a time of 4:02.45 and finished in 13th place.
- Junior Steve Tierney broke his own record in the 200 free with a time of 1:39.05 and finished in 11th place.
- In the 1-meter diving event, senior Jimmy Nugent placed 13th overall with a score of 209.30 in the finals. Junior Nick Chevalier scored 141.35 in the finals and finished 16th.
- In the 200 free relay, the team of sophomore Christian Realbuto and juniors Kevin Lagasse, Corey Manley and Tierney also broke a school record with a time of 1:25.18 and finished ninth in the finals.
MORE FROM HOLY CROSS Women's Swimming & Diving
HOLY CROSS VIDEOLaunch Player
Football vs. Yale Video Recap (9/15/2018)
Football 2018 Home Opener Hype Video
Field Hockey 2018 Hype Video