• A Veteran Leader the Holy Cross Leadership Academy.
- Appeared in all 29 matches and 100 sets
- Led the Crusaders with 423 digs (4.23 digs per set), ranked third in the Patriot League and fifth all-time in school history
- Finished second on the team with 121 assists and 22 service aces
- Ended the season with 1,044 career digs, which rank ninth all-time in school history
- Recorded a season-best 28 digs versus Navy on Nov. 4
- Appeared in 28 of 29 matches, playing in 97 sets on the season.
- Led the Crusaders with 409 digs, averaging 4.22 per set.
- Her average of 4.22 digs per set was third in the Patriot League and ranked fourth all-time in school history.
- Registered a season-high 27 digs in a 3-1 loss to Bucknell on Oct. 16.
- Notched double-digit digs in 22 of 29 matches on the season.
- Her 409 digs for the season rank sixth all-time in program history.
- Played in 26 of 27 matches on the season.
- Appeared in 101 sets.
- Finished third on the team with 212 digs.
- recorded 15 aces on the season, good for fourth on the team.
- Tallied double digit digs in nine matches on the season.
- Set a career-best 32 digs in a loss to Bucknell (Sept. 20).
- Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
Before Holy Cross:
- Was a two-year member of the New Trier High School varsity volleyball squad under coach Hannah Hsieh.
- Was a team captain as a senior.
- Led team to conference title in both her junior and senior seasons.
- Team was ranked second in Illinois her junior year and third during her senior year.
- Earned second team All-Conference honors as a junior and first team All-Conference honors as a senior.
- Was a member of the 2012 team that recorded the longest win streak in New Trier school history (30-0).
- Was a member of the Wildcat Juniors Volleyball Club for coach Karen Sonders.
- Daughter of Rusty and Sarah Magner.
- Father played golf for Fairfield and was a team captain.
- Has three brothers (Teague, Peter and Michael) and one sister (Grace).
- An Accounting major.
|Magner's Career Statistics|