Baseball Travels To Lafayette This Weekend
|Holy Cross (18-21, 11-5 Patriot League) vs. Lafayette (3-42, 1-15 American)|
|Easton, Pa. // Kamine Stadium|
|DATE||TIME (ET)||VIDEO||LIVE STATS|
|Saturday, April 29||12:05 p.m.||N/A||Click Here|
|Saturday, April 29||3:05 p.m.||N/A||Click Here|
|Sunday, April 30||12:05 p.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
|Sunday, April 30||3:05 p.m.||Click Here||Click Here|
The Holy Cross baseball team hits the road this weekend to take on Lafayette in its final Patriot League series of the regular season, beginning on Saturday at 12:05 p.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRUSADERS
- The Crusaders are currently 18-21 overall on the season with an 11-5 mark in Patriot League play.
- Holy Cross is coming off a 3-1 weekend in Patriot League play against Bucknell. With their win over the Bison in game four, the Crusaders officially clinched a spot in the Patriot League Tournament. To read the recaps, click here: (Saturday | Sunday)
- Senior Anthony Critelli leads the Crusaders with a .333 batting average on the season. He has tallied 23 runs batted in and 22 runs scored with six home runs. He also leads the Crusaders with a .553 slugging percentage.
- Junior Cam O'Neill leads the Crusaders with 31 runs batted in and eight home runs on the season. He has also notched 26 runs scored while posting a slugging percentage of .427.
- Senior Joe Cravero leads the Crusaders' starting rotation with a 3.66 ERA through 46.2 innings pitched. In eleven appearances he has amassed a team-leading 48 strikeouts.
O'NEILL NAMED PLAYER OF THE WEEK
- O'Neill was named the Patriot League Player of the Week, as announced by the league on Tuesday.
- To read the press release, click here.
SCOUTING THE LEOPARDS
- Lafayette enters the weekend with a 3-42 record on the season and a 1-15 mark in Patriot League play.
- The Leopards are coming off a 9-2 midweek loss at Penn State on Wednesday, and an 0-4 weekend against Lehigh this past week.
- Steven Cohen leads Lafayette's offense, batting .329 on the season with a team-high 27 runs scored and 12 RBIs.
- Trevor Houck leads the Leopards' starting rotation with a 4.98 ERA in 59.2 innings pitched. In 10 starts he has tallied a team-leading 36 strikeouts.
- Head coach Joe Kinney is in his 18th season at Lafayette.