This Week In Holy Cross Athletics Presented By JMB Financial Advisors
C&R TIRE CRUSADER OF THE WEEK
Senior quarterback Peter Pujals has been named the C&R Tire Crusader of the Week, for competition from Oct. 2-8. Pujals broke the school single-game record with 509 passing yards on Saturday against Monmouth. For the complete story, click here.
HOLY CROSS ATHLETICS TOP FIVE
Here is a look at this week’s top five noteworthy moments in Holy Cross Athletics:
* Women’s cross country senior Hannah Jeter finished in fifth place overall at the New England Championship on Saturday with a time of 18:05.
* Women’s swimming freshman Isabella Miko-Rydzaj placed first in three events against Iona on Friday, winning the 100-yard breaststroke (1:09.79), the 500-yard freestyle (5:22.49) and the 200-yard individual medley (2:11.02).
* Men’s soccer senior Arno Rupp scored two goals to lead the Crusaders to a come-from-behind 2-1 victory over Bucknell on Saturday.
* Men’s swimming senior Jake Sbarbaro won both the 100-yard breaststroke (career-best time of 1:00.57) and the 200-yard breaststroke (2:13.69) against Iona on Friday.
* Women’s ice hockey freshman Katie MacCuaig scored the first goal of her collegiate career during Friday’s 2-2 tie against RIT.
UPCOMING HOLY CROSS EVENTS
Click here for our calendar of events!
This Week in Holy Cross Athletics is presented by JMB Financial Advisors.
JMB Financial Advisors – President, Stephen Lovelette '78 – www.jmbfinancialadvisors.com