The Holy Cross Athletic Training room in the Hart Center is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday through Friday during the academic calendar year. We ask all student-athletes to make an appointment between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. for any initial injury evaluations and rehabilitation. Appointments can be made by calling (508-793-2627), e-mailing (email@example.com) or in person. From 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., the staff's time is reserved to cover team practices and competitions. For any needs outside these hours, it is recommended that student-athletes visit Health Services. Other options can be found on the Health Services website (http://offices.holycross.edu/healthservices/local).
If you have an emergency, please call Public Safety at 508-793-2222 (x2222). If you are off campus, please call 911.
On holidays and weekends, the athletic training room is open for team practices and competitions only. In addition, training room hours may vary during the summer.
ACAMDEMIC CALENDAR YEAR HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00am-6:00pm
SUMMER HOURS: MONDAY – THURSDAY 10:00am-3:00pm
Athletic Training Room Rules
- Athletes must shower before receiving routine treatment or using the whirlpools, after a workout.
- No shoes on treatment tables. No cleats in the athletic training room.
- No athletes are allowed in the staff office.
- No one except the staff and student athletic trainers is permitted to use any modality.
- Towels are to be used for treatments only and should never leave the training room.
- This is a coeducational facility. Appropriate attire (gym shorts and t-shirts) is to be worn at all times.
- All athletes will sign-in prior to receiving treatment, rehabilitation, taping/bracing, or ice.
- Please refrain from inappropriate/foul language in the athletic training room at all times.
- No food or drink in the athletic training room while receiving treatment. NO GLASS!
- The athletic training room in not a "cut-thru" to locker rooms or the weight room. Please go through the hallways.
- Tobacco use is prohibited at all times in the athletic training room or while participating in practices or games.
Alcohol and drug use is strongly prohibited. Inappropriate behavior in regard to this policy will be reported to the athlete's coach and could lead to suspension from collegiate athletics.