AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Played in one game as a backup kicker.
• Kicked off once for 55 yards at Northeastern.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for coach Dan Bauer at Beverly High School, as both a placekicker and punter.
• Selected as his squad’s Special Teams Player of the Year following his junior and senior seasons.
• Also played two years of varsity soccer.
• Son of Piro and Shpetime Cuko.
• Majoring in Psychology.