• Will serve as one of the Crusaders' tri-captains in 2010.
AS A SENIOR IN 2009:
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Started the first three games of the year at linebacker.
• Missed the rest of the season due to injury and received a medical redshirt.
• Totaled 12 tackles on the year, including 11 solo stops and two tackles for loss.
• Had seven tackles, a tackle for loss and an interception against Georgetown.
• Named the AT&T Crusader of the Week following the Georgetown game.
AS A JUNIOR IN 2008:
• Selected second team All-Patriot League.
• Named to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
• Started all 11 games at outside linebacker.
• Led the team with 71 total tackles on the year, including a team-best 56 solo stops.
• Ranked 12th in the Patriot League in total tackles.
• Was second on the team with six tackles for loss.
• Led the team in tackles three times on the year, in addition to reaching double-figures in tackles three times.
• Made a season-best and team-high 13 tackles at Colgate.
• Recorded a team-best 12 tackles at Yale, including two tackles for loss.
• Totaled 10 tackles, two tackles for loss and a sack at Lafayette.
• Led the team with eight tackles against Fordham.
• Posted seven tackles against Lehigh.
• Totaled five tackles, one tackle for loss, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery against Bucknell.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2007:
• Played in all 11 games, earning a start against Georgetown.
• Made 22 tackles on the season, including 19 solo stops and four tackles for loss.
• Totaled five tackles, two tackles for loss and a fumble recovery against Georgetown.
• Had four solo tackles and one tackle for loss against Yale.
• Made four tackles at Massachusetts.
• Recorded three tackles at Fordham, including one tackle for loss.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2006:
• Played in nine games as a backup linebacker and on special teams.
• Made tackles against Marist and Brown.
• Had a key fumble recovery in the victory at Lafayette.
• Earned All-District honors during both his junior and senior seasons.
• Named All-Metro following his senior year, when he also served as team captain.
• Totaled 126 tackles and an interception during his final two years of high school.
• Also had five receiving touchdowns as a tight end.
• Helped lead team to the state championship in 2003.
• Team won district titles and 2004 and 2005, and was the state runner-up in 2004.
• Also a member of the soccer team at Jenks.
• Son of Terence and Leigh Lamkin.
• Majoring in Economics.
|LAMKIN'S DEFENSIVE STATISTICS|