AS A JUNIOR IN 2010:
• Did not appear in any games.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Played in one game as a backup kicker.
• Kicked off once for 55 yards at Northeastern.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for coach Dan Bauer at Beverly High School, as both a placekicker and punter.
• Selected as his squad’s Special Teams Player of the Year following his junior and senior seasons.
• Also played two years of varsity soccer.
• Son of Piro and Shpetime Cuko.
• Has one sister (Anisa).
• Majoring in Economics.