AS A JUNIOR IN 2010:
• Saw action in all 11 games at linebacker, with two starts.
• Totaled 35 tackles on the year, including 23 solo stops, one sack and five tackles for loss.
• Made a season-high six tackles during the victory over Howard.
• Had five tackles and a pass breakup in the win over Fordham.
• Recorded four solo tackles at Harvard, including two tackles for loss.
• Registered four tackles and a sack during the victory at Lafayette.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2009:
• Played in 11 games on the season, starting nine times.
• Ranked fifth on the team with 67 total tackles, including 57 solo stops, nine tackles for loss and four sacks.
• Posted a season-high 12 tackles at Fordham, with two sacks and a fumble recovery.
• Earned Patriot League Defensive Player of the Week honors following the Fordham game.
• Made 10 total tackles and forced a fumble at Villanova in the NCAA playoffs.
• Recorded eight tackles at Lehigh, with two tackles for loss and a sack.
• Finished with seven solo tackles in the victory over Lafayette, including two tackles for loss and a key sack in the fourth quarter.
• Had seven total tackles with one tackle for loss against Colgate.
• Totaled six tackles, one tackle for loss and a pass breakup against Dartmouth.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2008:
• Saw action in six games as a backup linebacker and on special teams.
• Made two tackles on the year.
• Had tackles against Bucknell and Fordham.
• Played for coach Mike Whittles at Archbishop Spalding High School.
• Served as team captain as a senior.
• Selected to the Baltimore Touchdown Club’s Super 22 All-Star team during his junior and senior years.
• Earned All-State, All-Metro and All-Conference honors.
• Totaled 81 tackles, nine sacks and two interceptions in 2007.
• Had 76 tackles, 11 sacks and two interceptions in 2006.
• Led team to an 11-0 record in 2006 and the Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association championship.
• Selected as a National Football Foundation scholar athlete.
• Also lettered in lacrosse.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Jim and Debra Thomas.
• Majoring in Economics.
|THOMAS' DEFENSIVE STATISTICS|