|High School:||St. Michael's|
AS A JUNIOR IN 2011:
• Played in 10 games with four starts.
• Saw the majority of his time at tailback, in addition to playing on special teams.
• Led the team in rushing with 506 yards and four touchdowns on 86 carries.
• Caught four passes for 13 yards.
• Ranked fifth in the Patriot League in rushing yards.
• Totaled seven tackles, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery while playing on punt and kickoff coverage.
• Carried the ball 15 times for a season-best 153 yards and two scores during the season-ending victory at Fordham.
• Averaged 10.2 yards per carry during the Fordham game, good for the eighth-best single-game performance in school history.
• Rushed 17 times for 68 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the win over Lafayette, and was named the AT&T Crusader of the Week.
• Ran 15 times for 78 yards in the Georgetown game.
• Had 15 carries for 58 yards during the contest at Lehigh.
• Rushed for 58 yards on just five carries in the victory over Colgate.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2010:
• Saw action in seven games, starting twice.
• Missed the final four contests of the season due to injury.
• Rushed 39 times for 146 yards and one touchdown on the year, while catching four passes for 18 yards.
• Carried 12 times for a season-high 50 yards in the victory over Brown.
• Ran 10 times for 27 yards and a score in the win over Fordham.
• Had 41 yards on six carries in the season-opening victory over Howard.
• Selected to the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2009:
• Played in all 12 games at tailback, starting three times.
• Rushed 68 times for 389 yards and five touchdowns on the season, while catching 10 passes for 78 yards.
• Three-time Patriot League Rookie of the Week, following the Georgetown, Sacred Heart and Lehigh games.
• Ran 10 times for a season-high 80 yards and a score vs. Sacred Heart.
• Had seven carries for 52 yards vs. Georgetown in the season-opener.
• Rushed seven times for 38 yards and a touchdown in the win at Lehigh.
• Carried the ball eight times for 48 yards and a score at Bucknell, while catching three passes for 18 yards.
• Ran eight times for 40 yards and a score at Fordham.
• Spent one postgraduate year at Phillips Academy in Andover, Mass., playing for head coach Leon Modeste.
• Rushed for over 1,300 yards and 14 touchdowns during his one year at Phillips Academy.
• Earned All-New England Prep School honors.
• Previously played for head coach Paul Forbes at St. Michael’s College School.
• Ran for over 1,900 yards and 26 touchdowns during his junior season, then rushed for over 1,700 yards and 17 scores as a senior.
• Finished his high school career with 56 touchdowns and over 4,800 rushing yards.
• Served as team captain as a senior, while twice earning team Most Valuable Player honors.
• Led team to two Metro Bowl titles and two Conference of Independent Schools of Ontario championships.
• Named the St. Michael’s Athlete of the Year in 2008.
• Son of Melissa Houghton.
• Has one brother, Charlie, who played running back at Georgetown.
• Majoring in Economics.
|HOUGHTON'S RUSHING STATISTICS|
|HOUGHTON'S RECEIVING STATISTICS|