|Hometown:||Glen Mills, Pa.|
|High School:||Cardinal O’Hara|
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2012:
• Saw action in all 11 games, earning four starts at quarterback.
• Completed 81 of 132 passes on the season for 752 yards and six touchdowns with only one interception.
• Rushed 42 times for 144 yards and a score.
• Completed 61.4 percent of his passes on the year, good for the eighth-best single-season completetion percentage in school history.
• Ranked fifth in the Patriot League in pass efficiency, sixth in passing yards and eighth in total offense.
• Connected on 18 of 28 passes for 223 yards and three touchdowns against Fordham, while rushing four times for 36 yards and a score.
• Hit on 17 of 27 attempts for 203 yards and two touchdowns vs. Lehigh.
• Completed 12 of 15 passes for 85 yards and a score in the victory over Georgetown, in addition to rushing for a season-high 45 yards.
• His completion percentage of .800 against Georgetown was the seventh-best single-game mark in school history.
• Connected on 21 of 30 attempts for 106 yards against Dartmouth.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2011:
• Did not see any varsity action.
• Played for head coach Dan Alego at Cardinal O’Hara High School.
• Served as team captain during his senior season.
• Selected as the 2010 Philadelphia Catholic League AAA Offensive Player of the Year as a senior.
• Earned first team All-Delco and first team All-Southeastern Pennsylvania honors in 2010.
• Named first team All-Philadelphia Catholic League as a senior, after being a second team selection as a junior.
• Completed 97 of 159 passes for a school single-season record 1,664 yards and 17 touchdowns in his senior year.
• Totaled 2,711 passing yards and 32 touchdowns, while hitting on 168 of 301 attempts over the course of his high school career.
• Selected to play in the 2010 Chesapeake Bowl All-Star game.
• Also played one year of basketball.
• Son of Chuck and Cindi Laughlin.
• Has two brothers (Brandon and Austin).
• Majoring in Economics.
|LAUGHLIN'S PASSING STATISTICS|
|LAUGHLIN'S RUSHING STATISTICS|