AS A JUNIOR IN 2012:
• Played in six games with five starts at inside linebacker, before missing the final five games of the year due to injury.
• Totaled 36 tackles on the season, to go along with a sack, a forced fumble, a blocked punt and two pass breakups.
• Posted a season-high 11 tackles and a pass breakup against Brown.
• Led the team with six tackles, a pass breakup and a blocked punt in the victory over Bucknell, to earn AT&T Crusader of the Week honors.
• Recorded eight total tackles at Harvard.
• Made seven tackles against Dartmouth, including one sack.
AS A SOPHOMORE IN 2011:
• Saw action in 10 games as a backup linebacker and on special teams.
• Totaled seven tackles on the season.
• Made two solo tackles against both Harvard and Fordham.
• Also recorded tackles against Brown, Colgate and Lafayette.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2010:
• Saw action in all 11 games, mostly on special teams.
• Made seven tackles on the season.
• Recorded two tackles against Bucknell.
• Also had tackles against Lafayette, Colgate, Fordham, Harvard and Howard.
• Played for head coach Pat O’Brien at Sickles High School.
• Served as team captain during his junior and senior seasons.
• A three-time All-Western Conference selection.
• Named All-Sun Coast and honorable mention All-State as a senior.
• Selected All-Hillsborough County three times by both the Tampa Tribune and the St. Petersburg Times.
• Totaled 439 tackles during his high school career, while rushing for 820 yards as a fullback.
• Broke the school record for career tackles.
• Led the team in tackles during his sophomore (102), junior (126) and senior (137) seasons.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Son of Jim and Cindy O’Donoghue.
• Has three brothers (James, Jake and Jared) and one sister (Brandy).
• Majoring in Economics.
|O'DONOGHUE'S DEFENSIVE STATISTICS|