Scoreboard: Hartford Invitational, 16th of 16 teams, South Kent, Conn. 9/24-25
MacDonald Cup, 15th of 15 teams, New Haven, Conn. 9/29-30
Schedule: No Scheduled Events This Week
- This past weekend, Holy Cross placed in 15th of 15 teams in the Macdonald Cup held at The Course at Yale. As a team they shot a plus-35 total of 595 strokes. Yale defended their title with a team score of 564.
- The Crusaders finished in 16th place out of 16 teams at the Hartford Invitational last weekend with a three-day team score of 970 strokes. Hartford would take home the team title with a score of 875.
- Holy Cross will be off this week and will return to action on October 13 and 14 for the Northeast Invitational held at the Shelter Harbor Gold Club in Charlestown, R.I.
- Senior Steve Zychowski (Mendham, N.J.) tied for 27th place at the Macdonald Cup as he fired a two round score of 144 (+4). He shot his career low in the first round with a one-under 69. At the Hartford Invitational, Zychowski shot a three-round score of 235, which was good for 52nd place. His average round for the season is now a team-best 75.4 strokes for 18 holes.
- Junior Peter Cahill (Wellesley, Mass.) carded a score of plus-seven (147 strokes) at the MacDonald Cup, which was good for 34th place. His average 18-hole round of 76.3 is second-best of the squad.