Holy Cross Men's Lacrosse
Overall: 6-8 (2-4 Patriot League) Last Week: 0-1
Scoreboard: Army 14, Holy Cross 5, Worcester, Mass., 4/20
Schedule: Tuesday, April 23 vs. Dartmouth, Worcester, Mass., 4:00 p.m.
- The Crusaders return to action when they conclude the season on Tuesday, April 23, at Holy Cross Field versus non-conference opponent Dartmouth at 4:00 p.m. Go here to watch the game: http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/holycross.portal#. The Big Green are 3-9 overall and 1-4 in the Ivy League. Last season, the Crusaders lost to Dartmouth by a 12-6 score. The Crusaders are 1-30 all-time versus the Big Green.
- Senior captain James Kennedy (Summit, N.J.) has recorded 20 goals and a team-best 16 assists for a team-leading 36 points. His 1.14 assists per game are eighth in the Patriot League and his three game-winning goals are tied for second. Kennedy has recorded 84 goals throughout his career and 55 career assists for 139 career points. His 139 points are ranked ninth all-time in program history, while his 84 goals are 10th all-time.
- Senior captain John Hannan (Manhasset, N.Y.) has played in all 59 games and has made 41 starts in his career. This season he ranks second on the team in goals with 23 and is third with his 26 points. In his career he has scored 82 goals and tallied 10 assists for 92 career points.
- Sophomore Clay Haarmann (Mendham, N.J.) leads the team with 25 goals, while he is second on the team with 32 points. As a freshman, he tallied 11 goals and five assists for 16 points.
- Senior Matt Ward (Massapequa, N.Y.) leads the team in caused turnovers this season with 27. His 1.93 caused turnovers per game are 19th nationally. For his career he has 135 ground balls and 67 caused turnovers. He is second on the team with 42 ground balls this season. His 135 career ground balls are seventh all-time on the program's career list. He has scored six goals and posted three assists for nine points in his 54 career games.
- Freshman Michael Ortlieb (Newport Beach, Calif.) has 113 saves. His 11.30 saves per game are second in the Patriot League.