Holy Cross Men's Rowing
Scoreboard: No team scores at Snake Regatta, Worcester, Mass., 10/12
Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 19-20 at Head of the Charles Regatta, Boston, Mass.
- On Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 19-20, Holy Cross will compete at the 49th Head of the Charles Regatta on the Charles River in Boston. On Saturday, the Crusaders will compete in the club four race at 1:14 p.m. (Bow 18) and the club eight race at 2:04 p.m. (Bow 28), while on Sunday, Holy Cross will compete in the collegiate eight race at 3:41 p.m. (Bow 28). Also on Saturday, a Holy Cross alumni boat will compete in the alumni eight race at 12:40 p.m. (Bow 34). Go here for the schedule: https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/entries/index.jsp?job_id=3016&org_id=0.
- After the Head of the Charles, the novice team will row at the Quinsigamond Novice Challenge on Saturday, Oct. 26, while the Crusaders will compete at the Princeton Chase Regatta on Sunday, Oct. 27 on Lake Carnegie. And then the Crusaders will conclude the fall season at the Green Monster Regatta on Sunday, Nov. 3.
- The Head of the Charles is the world's largest two-day rowing event. This event started on Oct. 16, 1965.
- The Crusaders' varsity eight placed first out of 14 boats at the Snake Regatta on Oct. 12. This was the fourth straight time that the varsity eight had won this race. The freshman eight also won its race out of 12 boats at the Snake Regatta.
- Get all the latest news and results on the Holy Cross men's rowing team sent directly to your e-mail. To sign up for e-mail alerts go here: http://www.goholycross.com/list-signup.